The ultimate industry solution
Businesses often face the difficult choice between dilution or an unsustainable debt burden when securing their R&D or Grant funding.
SPRK Advances are an alternative, non-dilutive funding source for those businesses. SPRK delivers this by positioning itself as the hub between innovation companies seeking capital, third-party data providers and expert advisers.
R&D advance funding, also known as an R&D tax credit loan, is a simple way for businesses to access their R&D tax credits at any point in the financial year. Grant advance funding, also known as innovation grant funding, is a simple way for businesses to finance their grant awards ahead of incurring expenditures.
SPRK was created by UK innovators for UK innovators; we understand the challenges of fast-growing businesses and are here to support you.
It’s a win win
- We provide advisors with a unique value add to their clients through this smart solution.
- We deliver new clients to our SPRK Approved Advisors (SAA). For a SPRK R&D Advance, only borrowers whose tax submission is prepared by one of our SAA qualify.
We refer new business to our SAAs and they refer clients to us – The SPRK virtuous circle.
- We fund innovation where others won’t because we view security differently.
- We can increase a company’s R&D and innovation spend or reduce the need to raise more dilutionary capital.
- We reduce capital raising time. Next to capital, time is our customers’ most precious commodity.
The SPRK Mission:
Accelerating UK innovation-led growth for SMEs through smart non-dilutive funding solutions.
The SPRK Vision:
To become an integral part of the cashflow solution for all SMEs engaged in innovation, putting these businesses at the centre of everything we do through simple, transparent and cost effective finance.